Monday, October 13, 2008

Quickie

Just in case anyone is interested in something different, sometimes lighter, I'd like to invite you to visit my other blog, Masochist of Three. I steer clear of politics and other crap like that there and discuss, instead, what it's like to be a young mom of three young ones. I've got some good stories that should make you at least giggle. There's at least one entry as of tonight where I discuss something of what it means to be a stay-at-home mom and not feel like much else while knowing, in the end, I wouldn't change a thing.

I hope to get back to this blog soon, but it's been a rather busy time - a sick time, as well. The debates are coming up, though, and there are some religious/cultural commentaries I'd like to make and other such things. I hope to get back to that tomorrow.

Thank you for coming by!

No comments: