Sunday, December 21, 2008

FYI

A permablogger at Feminist Mormon Housewives asked me to guest blog at their site for a spell, so that is where I'm going to be.

Right now I'm taking some of my more recent blog entries here, cleaning them up (something I ought to do in the first place) and posting them over there. What can I say: it's the holidays; I'm rather busy. If I write anything new, I'm going to post it here and there.

You're more than invited to be part of the conversation, even in earlier entries. You don't have to be feminist, Mormon, or a housewife to do so. Just respectful.

First post: Unhappiness Never Was Wickedness...or something like that
(a cleaned up version of "Wickedness Never Was Happiness)

Second post: Introductions
(nothing terribly interesting - just an "about me" if you want to see)

Hope to see you there!

2 comments:

The Faithful Dissident said...

Congratulations, Lisa! I had fun with my guest stint at FMH. Get ready for some heated discussions! Those ladies will keep you on your toes! They're great, though. :)

cchrissyy said...

so hi, I'm the other native californian on your FMH intro thread - I'm in Berkeley but grew up east of here a bit and lived 5 fantastic years in davis before landing here, hopefully to stay!